Monday, January 28, 2013

February Freebies!

Happy Monday everyone!  Just got home from taking my son to the doctor and had a few minutes to share some goodies with you.  Last year I made my Valentine's Day Centers and Activities.  Many of the borders and frames were my own designs.  I am no "pro" at graphic design...so these are nothing fancy.  I just thought some of you might could use them to "create and make" your own materials.    Below is a preview of the borders and my centers to show how I used them...
If you'd like to download these frames/borders from my TpT store, click HERE! 

Also...if you haven't already downloaded my primary freebie, be sure you check it out.  My Valentine's Day Digit Values Tiered Math Tub is available for you if you need something for differentiation in math.  I LOVE my tiered tubs and hope you can use them as well.

Last but not least...if you need daily practice of Common Core Skills for 2nd grade, be sure you check out my Common Core Daily Practice for February!  Not a freebie, but I wanted to let you know it is ready and posted!  I've had lots of requests for this second packet from friends who bought my January packet!  

I am thrilled to say my students LOVE these.  We use one each morning for spiral review of CCSS.  It is finally finished...just in time for February!    Hope you can use some of these resources with your own kiddos.  Let me know if you have any questions about any of my teaching materials or teaching methods in my classroom.  Have a great day and a fabulous week!-Yvonne  




No comments:

Post a Comment