Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday TpT Sale!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I am off to the grocery store (YES... on Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving) to tackle the crowds and hope everything is not sold out!  Before I head out I wanted to tell you about a great sale coming up on TpT!  Monday and Tuesday (Nov. 26th and 27th) all of the items in my store will be 20% off and TpT will offer an additional discount on sale prices!  Just enter the code CMT12 and you could buy your teaching packets up to 28% off!  I wanted to give you plenty of time to shop over your Thanksgiving break to fill your shopping carts!  To celebrate the sale I've created a FREEBIE Christmas center...Christmas Penguin Prefix or Suffix Sort!  It is a center similar to the those in my new Merry Christmas Common Core Math and Literacy Centers.  I'd love for you to click on the pictures below to preview my centers along with some of my other Christmas fun activities.   I want to say thanks to Michelle (3 AM Teacher) for her great button above advertising our TpT sale!  Have a great holiday and enjoy your days off from school!-Yvonne

Check out some of these great deals from these amazing teachers as well!  
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!-Yvonne





2 comments:

  1. hehe - I have almost all of those! :) Happy Thanksgiving, Yvonne! Hope you ahve a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving also! :)

      Delete