Thursday, May 17, 2012

New! Bundled Tiered Math Tub Sets!

Hi bloggy friends!  Wow...just one more day of school!  Here I am sitting on Thursday night excited that tomorrow is the last day of school.  Kind of hard to believe!  I've had an amazing school year with my second graders!!!  They are sweeties and I hate to see them move on.  If there ever was group I wanted to loop with...this is the one!  
On another note...I am excited to share with you my bundled sets of tiered math tubs! In an earlier post I mentioned that I've had several emails and requests for bundled sets.  You now will have the option of buying sets of THREE tiered math tubs at a discounted price!  Just click on the pictures below to see each set!  I plan to make several new tiered tubs this summer.  I'd love to know which Common Core skills you would like for me to focus on.  Leave me a note/comment below if you have a request!  I've already been asked to make one for fractions and measurement!  Thanks so much and have a wonderful Friday tomorrow! -Yvonne

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! They look so colorful and inviting! I love the idea of buying a whole set at once.
    ~Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your math tubs look FABULOUS!!! I think I'll be taking a closer look this summer when I make my own little girls "play school with mommy". Poor girls ... it's a rough summer when your mommy's a teacher. ;)
    I plan on building math centers for all my math units this summer ... quite an undertaking, but I'm SO looking forward to it!!!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...your math tubs look amazing. I'm going to put them on my wishlist for my back to school TPT shopping!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I am hoping these bundles will work for everyone! I really do enjoy making tiered tubs! They are making my job much easier (for differentiation in math). I plan to make lots more!!! -Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a tad bit jealous... I have 24 days left!!! Have a great last day!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete